Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Meet Grace Braeger

 Two classics!

 


THIS stunning Chevrolet Bel Air has been the pride and joy of the same owner for more than 60 years. Grace Braeger bought the car for $2,250 in 1957 and never imagined she would still have it all these years later. Nicknamed 57 Lady, the Chevrolet continues to impress onlookers and its owner. What is the secret to its longevity? Grace said: “When it needs something, you take care of it. You replace it, you always try to keep it clean and you try to keep it waxed. And you go by the manual."





:o)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "kids" ask "WHY?" when I wipe down the tractor and the lawn tractor when I'm done with them. I tell them "I treat them like they cost as much as they did, and like they'll be the last tractor and lawn tractor I'll ever buy! With a little grace from God, they WILL be the last I'll buy!" ...That's how it happens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby does, too! Still has his first pick-up - a 1991 Chevy. Everyone wants to buy it but he won't sell!

      Delete
  3. Always will be my favorite car:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine, too Mamahen! They don't make beautiful cars anymore.
      (except for my purple Jeep!)

      Delete